If you’re planning a trip to Colorado, this guide is essential reading! From the best places to visit to the best food, we have everything you need to make the most of your time in the Rocky Mountains. Whether you’re a nature lover or a beer lover, Colorado has something for everyone. So get ready to explore!
What to see and do in Denver
If you’re visiting Denver, be sure to visit the iconic skyline. You can see the Civic Center, the Pepsi Center, and the RTD Tower all in one go. Don’t forget to check out the Museum of Contemporary Art, where you can find exhibitions by both local and international artists. If you’re looking for something more physical, head to Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre for a concert or a hike.
What to see and do in Colorado Springs
If you’re looking to take in all the Colorado Springs has to offer, be sure to check out some of the city’s most popular attractions. Here are just a few of the highlights:
The Museum of Western Heritage offers an interesting and immersive look at the history and culture of the American West.
The Broadmoor Hotel is a historic landmark that has been in the family for over 150 years. It offers stunning views of the city and plenty of activities for visitors, including golfing, swimming, and skiing.
Skiing and hiking are popular activities in Colorado Springs, and there are plenty of places to do both close to the city. The Rocky Mountains are only a short drive away, so you can explore them from the slopes!
Dining in Colorado Springs is certainly not skimpy, with options like McCormick & Schmick’s BBQ and Summit House to choose from. If you’re looking for something special, head to one of the city’s boutique restaurants.
There are numerous theaters in Colorado Springs where you can catch a performance. From traditional plays to Broadway shows, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Connect with locals and find out about events happening near you.
What to see and do in Boulder
There are plenty of things to see and do in Boulder, whether you’re looking for a relaxing day at the park, a day of hiking and biking, or a night out on the town. With so many attractions to choose from, it’s hard to get bored here!
If you’re looking for a great place to hike and bike, Boulder is definitely worth a visit. The city has miles of trails perfect for enjoying the outdoors, and there are also a number of parks where you can take a break. If you’re a fan of concerts, be sure to check out one of the city’s two theaters – the Boulder Opera House or the Fox Theater.
If you’re looking for a great place to spend your days, be sure to check out the University of Colorado Museum of Art. This museum has a variety of interesting artifacts on display, as well as an excellent collection of paintings by Masters like Rembrandt and Picasso. Another great place to visit is the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers Museum. This museum has a wealth of information on mining and energy extraction, and it’s perfect for anyone interested in this field.
Whether you’re in the mood for history or art, Boulder has plenty to offer. The downtown area is full of charming old buildings – some dating back to the 1800s – and there are also plenty of museums to explore, like the University of Colorado Museum of Art and the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers Museum. In addition to these classic museums, there are also plenty of interesting specialty museums like the Boulder Dinosaur Institute and the Jewish Historical Society.
No matter what you’re in the mood for, Boulder has something for you! So give the city a try – you won’t regret it!
What to see and do in Fort Collins
Fort Collins is a city that offers something for everyone, whether you’re looking to explore its culture and attractions or take a trip to the grocery store. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or someone who’s been to Fort Collins before, we’ve got the insider tips on what to see and do in this charming town.
To get the most out of your time in Fort Collins, start by checking out some of the city’s top attractions. The Museum of Contemporary Art features beautiful works from both local and international artists, while the J. Willard Marriott Library has an impressive collection of rare and ancient texts. If you’re a history buff, the Old Courthouse Museum is the perfect place to learn about Fort Collins’ storied past.
Fort Collins also has a wealth of parks and trails perfect for outdoor enthusiasts. Hiking and biking are two popular pursuits here, but there’s something for everyone. If you’re looking to take a break from all the walking or biking, make sure to visit one of Fort Collins’ many lakes and ponds. And if you need to stock up on groceries, don’t miss the Longs Drug Store—this historic landmark is home to some of the best food in Colorado.
Whether you’re visiting Fort Collins for a day or for weeks on end, we can’t recommend enough of the things that this vibrant city has to offer. Don’t forget to grab a map and start exploring!
What to see and do in Loveland
If you’re looking for a destination that is both charming and culturally rich, Loveland is the perfect place for you! Loveland is known for its picturesque downtown area with its many restaurants and bars, as well as its many ethnic neighborhoods. The historic district of Loveland is a beautiful place to wander around and take in the sights and sounds of Old West history. In addition, Loveland is a great place to hike, bike, and relax in nature. If you’re looking for a quiet getaway, Loveland has plenty of activities to enjoy!
What to see and do in Longmont
If you’re looking for a city steeped in history and full of art, culture, and activities, Longmont is the perfect place for you. From skiing and biking trails to the performing arts center and the Longmont Symphony Orchestra, there are many things to do in Longmont. And if you’re looking for a relaxing day outdoors, be sure to check out the Longmont Nature Center.
What to see and do in Estes Park
When visiting Estes Park, be sure to take in all the sights and sounds of this picturesque Rocky Mountain town. From breathtaking mountain scenery to world-renowned restaurants, there is plenty to do in Estes Park. Here are some of the top attractions:
-Visit the Estes Park Museum to explore the history and culture of this historic Colorado town.
-Marvel at the natural wonders of Rocky Mountain National Park while enjoying a stroll through its valley or a picnic near one of its many lakes.
– tantalize your taste buds with a meal at a local restaurant like The Wildflower or Black Bear Cafe.
-Take a ride on one of the many thrilling amusement park rides like the Avalanche, Flying Eagles, or Bobsleds.
Whether you’re planning a short trip or an extended stay, Estes Park has something for everyone. So come visit and enjoy all that this beautiful Rocky Mountain town has to offer!
What to see and do in Pueblo
Pueblo is a beautiful place with a lot to offer visitors. From its colonial history to its charming architecture, Pueblo has something for everyone. Here are ten things you should definitely do while in Pueblo:
1. Visit the Pueblo Cultural Center – This museum is home to a diverse collection of art ranging from traditional Native American artifacts to modern European paintings.
2. Wander the historic district – This area has many well-preserved buildings from the city’s past, including the County Courthouse and the oldest continuously operated mercantile in the United States.
3. Tour Fort Garland – This fort is home to some of Pueblo’s most interesting historical artifacts, such as the bullet-riddled military wagon that General Zebulon Pike used during his expedition in 1806.
4. Take a walk through the Jemez Mountains – The Jemez Mountains are an incredibly beautiful area that offers great hiking and biking trails.
5. Enjoy some incredible local food at one of Pueblo’s many restaurants. From pizza to tacos, there’s sure to be something for everyone to enjoy.
6. Take a leisurely drive up Colorado 72 – This scenic route takes you past many of Pueblo’s most impressive natural scenery features, such as the San Juan River gorge and the Fountain Hills Reservoir.
7. Visit one of Pueblo’s many parks – like San Cristobal Canyon or Carr Park – and take a relaxing afternoon walk or ride on the park’s many trails.
8. Take advantage of Pueblo’s lively nightlife scene – from pubs and jazz clubs to speakeasies and billiard halls, there’s plenty to enjoy after hours.
9. Go shopping – Pueblo has a wide variety of shops and boutiques perfect for stocking up on souvenirs or finding unique gifts for friends and family back home.
10. End your visit in Pueblo by spending time with family and friends – whether you enjoy dinner at home or head out for a night on the town, Pueblo is the perfect place to spend your vacation.
What to see and do in Alamosa
Whether you’re a history buff or just looking for some fun things to do in Alamosa, there’s sure to be something for you to enjoy. With many attractions and activities to choose from, Alamosa has something for everyone. Here are just a few of the things you can visit in Alamosa:
– The Alamosa County Museum is a popular spot for visitors to learn about the area’s history.
– The Alamosa Valley is home to some of Colorado’s best wineries, and it’s easy to see why.
– If you’re thrill seekers, the Rocky Mountains are only a short drive away. Head to Estes Park or Loveland for some of the best climbing and hiking in Colorado.
Whether you’re visiting for a day or a week, there’s plenty to do in Alamosa. Make sure to check out all of the attractions and enjoy the beautiful scenery while you’re there.
What to see and do in Trinidad
If you’re looking for a lively and culturally rich city with plenty of things to see and do, Trinidad is the perfect destination. From beautiful beaches and seashores to interesting historical sites, there’s always something happening in this vibrant city. And if you’re looking for an active way to spend your time, there are plenty of opportunities for hiking, biking, and other outdoor activities available. If you’re travelling with friends or family, Trinidad is a great place to stay for a long time. So pull up a chair, pour yourself a cold drink, and enjoy some of the best South American food around!
If you’re looking for a fun and exciting trip to Colorado, this guide has everything you need to know! From the most popular tourist attractions to the best places to eat, this guide has got you covered.